Donate to SOPHE
Tomorrow's results are created by today's dreamers.
Are you dreaming of a way to help SOPHE continue to exchange new ideas, share best practices, and provide the continuing education health education professionals need to ensure the highest standards for our profession?
A gift to SOPHE is a good way to accomplish your vision and leave a legacy. SOPHE relies on its members and contributors to shape and advance the organization.
There are a variety of tax-deductible options available to you, both short- and long-term.
SOPHE's Campaign for the 21st Century: Building SOPHE's Future.
- Started in 1998, this campaign has supported more than 100 students to attend the SOPHE Annual Meeting and Health Education Advocacy Summit – and helps amplify our voices about the vital role of health promotion professionals to policymakers, educators, employers, and others in eliminating health inequities
- The fund also helps enhance SOPHE members' competitive edge – enabling them to share best practices and access continuing education on what's needed, what's new, and what works.
SOPHE's Planned Giving Campaign
If you want to support SOPHE's work but do not have the funds today, consider a gift in your will or trust, or by beneficiary designation. With a little planning, you can include a gift to SOPHE within your overall estate or financial plans that enables SOPHE to accomplish its mission and may provide you with tax benefits in return.
Consider these popular options:
- A gift in your will or revocable living trust.
- A gift of retirement plan assets or life insurance.
- A gift that provides you with income for life.